Equitas Consulting is a leading specialist consultancy providing high quality expert advisory, consulting and dispute management services to the global engineering and construction industry. The company has participated in an extensive range of projects globally financed by the Asian Development Bank, JBOC, EBRD and the World Bank in respect of airports, highways, water treatment plants, power stations, process plants, railways, manufacturing facilities, health and educational facilities, residential and commercial buildings.
Our track record in international arbitration is unmatched, as such Equitas Consulting has participated in several international disputes under ICC, UNCITRAL, DIAC, LCIA and ITOTAM. The company employs individual consultants who have experience in claims and dispute management, and international arbitration.
Equitas Consulting is well equipped to service clients around the globe, with a head office in Istanbul and representatives in Europe, the CIS and the Middle East.
- The Academy of Experts
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- Association of Turkish Civil Engineers and Architects
- Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
- Dispute Resolution Board Foundation (DRBF)
- Society of Contruction Law, UK
- Arbitrations under the FIDIC 1987 Red Book and 1999 Suite of Contracts
- Dispute Boards
- Expert Witnessing and Determination
- Cross Examination
- Witness Conferencing/Hot Tubbing
- Quantum and Delay Reports
- Training and Education